JCD Heating & Plumbing Services specialise in boiler replacements to a high standard and always hope our quotations are very competitive for the quality and standards we offer.
Our estimates are free with no obligations. Most of the time we come in around 50% cheaper than a British Gas quotation.
The different types of boilers we install
- Combination boiler (heating boiler with instantaneous hot water)
- Open vented boiler (this boiler is for a traditional system with tanks in the loft and hot water cylinders)
- System boiler (a modern boiler to be fitted in a sealed system with independent hot water storage or heating only)
N.B. all these boilers are condensing eco boilers manufactured to the latest and highest gas regulations.
How much does it cost for a new boiler installation?
All boiler installations are different, with modern condensing boiler there are several new gas regulations and factors to be taken into consideration. E.g running of new condensing pipe and sizing of gas supply.
Our quotations include
- Removal of old boiler
- Power flushing
- Making good of brickwork and plaster
- Inconspicuous Pipe work
- Boiler registration with Gas safe and local authority.
- Clean and tidy engineers (no-sub contractors)
- A two year guarantee on boiler installations.
- Free landlord gas safety certificate for tenanted properties
- Free inhibitor added to system
- Full manufactures’ guarantee (Five years on Intergas Boilers)
Recommended optional extras
- Thermostatic radiator valves
- Room thermostats
- Wireless programmable room thermostats
- Magna-clean or Fernox Boiler Buddy
- Any system upgrades you may request e.g. Upgrading radiators or relocation of them.
- Extended manufactures guarantee
What brand of gas boilers do we recommend?
We can supply a estimate for any make or type of boiler, we find that Intergas is one of the best brands on the market with the highest performance and reliability. We find Intergas is good value for money and technology amongst the premium boiler manufactures. We can recommend some of the cheapest boilers on the market at the time of your quotation, sometimes reducing the cost of the boiler by 40%, always remembering you get what you pay for!
Please check out Intergas website for a great range of optional extras.
Benefits of Intergas Boilers
- All Intergas boilers are fuel efficient SEDBUK Band ‘A’ rated, which means they are very economical to run
- Modulating low nitrogen oxide burner and fan - this results in the burner and fan using a low energy mode when not in demand
- Frost protection is built in - the boiler ticks over during cold spells so pipe work and components are not damaged
- Built-in status / diagnostic display - comprehensive status and diagnostic information and push button programming for easy use
- 5 year guarantee for peace of mind
- Minimum number of moving parts of any boiler manufacturer which makes them very reliable
Buildings Control Notification
All boiler changes and gas work that is carried out by JCD Heating & Plumbing services is fully notified with Gas Safe / Oftec. For example if we replace your boiler you will receive a notification statement from the Gas Safe register stating the work that was carried out. This document will then go into your HIP pack when you sell your property.
Price guide for boiler replacements
The most popular boiler we install is the Intergas 24/18 combination boiler
A normal installation for this boiler would be from £1800 with time clock and no extras. Now that’s a recession beating price!