Central Heating Systems Blocked by Sludge (Rust)
Central Heating Systems corrode internally, when air is in the system, producing black iron oxide sludge deposits in radiators and other iron components. These particles stick to all surfaces, causing premature failure of pumps and valves, cold unbalanceable radiators, blocked boiler heat exchangers and hot water heating coils. Overall system efficiency is greatly reduced and fuel wasted.
Power flushing is the most effective way to flush heating systems. JCD Heating & Plumbing Services use a purpose built power flushing pump designed to cure circulation and boiler noise problems caused by the accumulations of sludge, corrosion deposits and scale which can be found in many ageing central heating systems.
Benefits of power flushing
- Cures flow and circulation problems
- Restores system efficiency
- Restores heat output to radiators
- Thoroughly cleans the WHOLE system
- Can cure or prevent boiler noises
- Increases life span of pumps, radiators and valves
- Increases life span of boiler